Phone: +001.401.596.0162 x123
- Joined Maxson (1977)
- Promoted Mechanical Designer (1983)
- Graduated Thames Valley State Technical College, (1990) B.S. Mechanical Engineering
- Promoted Mechanical Engineer (1990)
- Promoted Electrical Project Engineer (1995)
- Promoted to Customer Service Manager (2000)
- Westerly Yacht Club (1985 – Present)
- Westerly Yacht Club, Commodore (2003 – 2005)
Skip Hoffman began work at Maxson in 1977 as a high school co-op draftsman. Upon completion of his high school degree, Skip held positions of increasing responsibility within the Engineering Department as a mechanical and then electrical project engineer. In 1998, Skip accepted a position within the Customer Service Department responding to service calls and part order requests. He was promoted to Customer Service Manager in 2000. In this position he is responsible for all facets of after sales assistance including scheduling field service, repair part orders and coordinating 24 hour a day Maxson technical support.
In 1990, Skip earned his degree in mechanical engineering technology from Thames Valley State Technology College in New London CT.
Skip reports to Mike Terranova